- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY DATA, IF THE SAME IS EITHER (A) REQUIRED FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES; OR (B) WAS EFFECTED THROUGH NO FAULT, ACT, OR OMISSION OF THE COMPANY.
- BY REGISTERING ON OUR PLATFORM OR BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU EXPLICITLY ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE COLLECTION, USE AND TRANSFER OF THE DATA IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED HEREIN.
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a natural person who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Sensitive Personal Data
Sensitive personal data means such personal information which consists of information relating to; (i) password; (ii) financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; and (iii) any detail relating to the above mentioned points as provided to us for providing the Service.
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device). INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Types of Data Collected
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data shall be collected at the time of registration and during your usage of the website including not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- USE OF DATA
The Person Data collected by us shall be used for availing our Services and utilised for other functions including but not limited to:
- maintaining the Service
- notifying you about changes to our Service
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- providing customer care and support
- improving the Service
- monitoring the usage of the Service
- detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues
We process this Personal Data for these purposes given our legitimate interest in improving our Services and your experience while using our Services.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH YOUR CONSENT
Where you have granted consent, we share your information, including Personal Data, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your vBridge Hub Account or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by vBridge Hub partners or third parties. We further share the information for the following purposes:
- To help facilitate Services or other interactions between the Users, we may need to share certain information, including Personal Data.
- The Services let you publish information, including Personal Data that is visible to the general public. For example: Parts of your public profile page are visible to other users as per the privacy settings chosen by you. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, your email address and contact details shall not be shared by us with other Users, unless you explicitly consent to the same.
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, asset views, number of clicks, etc.) with third-parties to better understand usage patterns for certain content, Services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality of the services. Your account settings would be kept confidential and shall not be shared with any third party. Any Personal Data pertaining to your account shall not be used by us for any website/application other than our platform.
- Employees /Agents of vBridge Hub: We follow a strict confidentiality policy with regard to disclosure of confidential information to our employees or other personnel. There may be situations, where we may disclose the confidential information only to those of our employees and other personnel on a need to know basis. Any breach of confidential information by the employees, personnel within vBridge Hub is dealt with stringently by us.
Further, we may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our Services or conduct data processing on our behalf only after you have provided the consent.
- TRANSFER OF DATA
- DATA RETENTION
Subject to applicable law, vBridge Hub shall continue to hold data till the purpose for collecting such data has been fulfilled. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, vBridge Hub may retain data after account deletion including but limited to the following purposes:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, or an unresolved claim or dispute;
- If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form; or
- vBridge may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA
vBridge Hub may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of vBridge Hub
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- SECURITY OF DATA
We have complied with reasonable security practices and procedures, and have a comprehensive information security programme and information security policy that shall contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control. The measures we undertake may include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors, standard authentication and encryption policies for our servers and other technically and commercially reasonable measures. However, we cannot guarantee in any way with respect to any information that you upload transmit, share or display through the platform and you do so at your own risk.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service is not meant for anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
We have appointed a grievance officer who shall address any discrepancies and grievances of the provider of the data with respect to processing of information in a time-bound manner. Name: Krishna VHS Email address: email@example.com Contact details: 12/A, Phase-1, Classic Orchards, Behind Meenakshi Temple, Bannerghatta Road Bangalore, Karanatka-560076, India.
- CONTACT US
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org