The New Virtual Reality
One of the lessons COVID-19 has really taught us all is the ability to effectively work, meet and collaborate remotely for longer periods of time. Thanks to Virtual Workplace and Virtual Meeting solutions that have matured over the years, the adoption of this new Virtual “REALITY” was quite easy.
Innovation is at the heart of the change taking place in many enterprises today. The ubiquitous internet access combined with smart device usage in the hands of consumers is forcing Enterprises to change the way they do business. In addition, traditional Enterprises are also being challenged by born-in-the-cloud
What is the role of vBridge Hub?
vBridge Hub is a virtual collaboration platform connecting Tech Vendors, IT Service Providers, Enterprises and Investors to accelerate the tech innovation adoption process. It allows members to search, find, connect and engage with each other.
I am a Tech Vendor, how will vBridge Hub help me?
Tech Vendors include B2B Tech Startups and Scaleups
vBridge Hub provides a sales and marketing platform for Tech Vendors to increase awareness and business opportunities with IT Service Providers and Enterprises by providing 2 way collaboration capabilities.
- The platform allows Startups to publish & promote their Products and Solutions
- The platform provides Startups with multiple communication channels with interested buyers and influencers
- The platform allows Startups to build Partnerships with the IT Service Providers across all geos.
- The platform allows Startups to participate in Enterprise opportunities being pursued by IT Service Providers
- The platform allows Startups to engage with Enterprises on business opportunities
- The platform allows Startups to find other Tech Vendors for Co-innovation and joint go to market opportunities.
- The platform provides real time insights on members searching and viewing your Profile. Professionals will search for a Company Profile only when there is a business need.
I am an IT Service Provider, how will vBridge Hub help me?
IT Service Providers (ITSPs) include Global, Regional or Local System Integrators, Managed Service Providers, Data Center Operators, Resellers and any other Technology enabled Services companies.
vBridge Hub provides a collaboration platform for IT Service Providers to connect and engage with the Technology Innovation Eco-system.
- The platform allows ITSPs to search, find, connect and engage with Tech Vendors and other Service Providers for partnerships on business opportunities
- The platform allows ITSPs to publish & promote their products and solutions
- The platform allows ITSPs to collaborate internally for knowledge sharing and promoting co-innovation with the tech ecosystem through reviews, ratings, case studies, service offerings, etc.
- The platform allows ITSPs with unlimited user access allowing all employees to use the platform as a tool to access knowledge and find opportunities for co-innovation with the tech ecosystem
- The platform allows ITSPs to also engage with Enterprises on business opportunities and collaboration for innovation
What is the pricing model for subscribing to vBridge Hub?
I am an Investor, how will vBridge Hub help me?
Investors include Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors from across the globe. vBridge Hub provides a Portfolio tracking platform for current investments and future opportunities.
- The platform allows Investors to get insights into the performance of their Portfolio companies
- The platform allows Investors to access funding requirements from potential Startups
- The platform allows Investors to connect and introduce Enterprises and IT Service Providers to their Portfolio companies.
I am a Tech Vendor, what information is captured in my Company Profile that is visible to all members on the platform?
vBridge Hub allows Tech Vendors to capture their Company Profile post registration on the https://www.vbridgehub.com.
The Company Profile comprises of the Company Name, Location, Overview, Product Information, Use Cases, Case Studies and many more information that will help members better understand your products, capability, experience and recognition.
I am a Tech Vendor, will vBridge Hub generate leads for me? How much do I pay for the leads?
The vBridge Hub platform allows IT Service Providers and Enterprises to connect & engage with Tech Vendors for various Request services that include Request for Customer Meetings, Request for Solution, Request for Pricing, Request for Webinar, etc. These requests are based on a business need or user interest and would be considered as lead.
The Startup does not pay any additional fees for these leads generated through the vBridge Hub platform.
How do we contact vBridge Hub for any support or clarifications?
Registered Subscribers have access to a 24×7 support desk that is reachable using the “Help” button available on any webpage of the Platform.
In addition, for any support or clarification you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org